Thank you for visiting www.danaarish.com
Please kindly read the following information carefully before using the Site.
If you disagree with any of the Terms and Conditions, please exit the Site immediately. The fact of using the Site implies that you agree to comply with and be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
This Site and its contents are protected by copyright, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights and are the exclusive property of ARISH fine jewelry or are used with the permissions of their owners. Such content includes but is not limited to, all photographs, images, illustrations, texts, multimedia (graphic, audio and video), logos as well software used for the design and the function of the Site. All trademarks displayed on the Site are trademarks of ARISH. All rights are reserved worldwide. The data contained on this Site is presented for information and promotion purposes only. This Site is intended solely for
private, personal and non-commercial use. You may download or reproduce information appearing on this Site solely for personal and non-commercial purposes. The downloading or reproduction of any document or software gives you no right, title or interest with respect to such documents or software. With the exception of personal and non-commercial use, you are prohibited from reproducing, publishing, transmitting, disseminating, displaying, erasing, deleting, adding to or modifying in any way whatsoever, creating derivative works from, selling or participating in the sale of any part of this Site, any material contained on this Site or any related software. Any other use of the content of this Site, including its reproduction for purposes other than your personal non-commercial use, modification, dissemination or reproduction, without ARISH's prior written consent, is strictly forbidden.
This Site may contain links to other Internet sites. ARISH shall not be held liable for the availability or content of such sites or any article contained on or obtained through such sites. Any link to another site or any reference to information, products or services supplied by third parties, in no way imply that Repossi has given its approval concerning those sites or articles. Any question or comment concerning any other site must be sent to that site's operator. No link with the Site is authorized without ARISH's prior written approval.
ARISH may send “cookies” to the website’s visitors at the time of their connection. “Cookies” are files used by the website to facilitate the visitors’ browsing experience during the current session. Visitors are reminded that they may set their web browser to disable “cookies”.
Limitation of liability
ARISH shall under no circumstances be held liable for any actual, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damage, or any other damage, whatever its nature, even if ARISH was previously informed of the possibility of such damage, whether during a contractual action, a prejudice or any other theory, resulting from, or connected to the use, incapacity to use or execution of information, products or documents on this Site.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Policy,please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA
A cookie is a file placed in your browser software when you visit an Internet website. Most cookies are text files. Cookies are generated by the server of the website you are visiting, and are sent to your Internet browser.
Users of the danaarish.com website are informed that the Site uses the following cookies:
Analytics cookies, used by some of our service providers including Google Analytics, to analyses statistical data on the way visitors use our website via their computers or mobile apps, such as the number of pages visited by a user or the number of clicks registered on the Site. In these cases, ARISH fine jewelry will process the results of these analyses anonymously and for statistical purposes, provided solely that the service provider uses the cookies in connection with the browser installed on your computer or the media used to access the Site.
Technical or browsing cookies, which help the Site to work correctly and allow you to display the Site on your device’s screen, in your language and for your market, from your first visit. These cookies will detect your country and redirect you to the corresponding website for the country concerned on each of your subsequent visits. They will also enable you to create an account in order to login when browsing the website. If you are a registered user, these cookies will ensure you are identified as such when you access services available to our registered users. These cookies are required for the website to work.
Personal data and collection methods:
Log Data: We automatically collect certain log data when you interact with our Services or visit our website on your computer or other device, including IP address, browser information and the web pages that you have requested on our website.
ARISH fine jewelry automatically collect certain log data when you visit our website on your computer or other device. we may also collect your first name, last name, personal and/or business address, email address, telephone number, card number in the case of an online or remote purchase, sex, date of birth, age range, dates of family events, preferred product categories, details of products purchased, sizes, discount awarded, statistics on spending rates, abandoned shopping baskets, events in which the client may have participated, products selected for purchase but not purchased. This list is subject to change.
ARISH fine jewelry existing or future companies collect Personal Data for the following purposes:
- for the management of contractual relationships with clients: management of sales and after-sale service, shipping, invoicing, promotional events.
- in order to offer personalized commercial services, including: personal shopper, free assistance and courtesy services; for the purpose of sending information about ARISH creations, flash sales, events and similar initiatives organised by ARISH or in which ARISH is participating, including invitations to events, via post, email, SMS and MMS messages, social networks and instant messaging services.
The collection of Personal Data for the purposes described in a) and c) above is mandatory in order to benefit from ARISH's services and/or for establishing a business relationship with ARISH.
The Personal Data collected ARISH fine jewelry are collected exclusively for the purposes described above and are reserved solely for the use of ARISH fine jewelry. They may not be passed or sold to third parties for commercial purposes.
Personal Data Processing
ARISH fine jewelry keep's your information private. We do not sell or trade your information.
However, to provide the Services, we share your information with affiliates, public authorities and our trusted third parties.
- Affiliates: ARISH may share your information with affiliates, who may in turn share information with us, for the provision of our Services and products in accordance with this Policy.
- Service providers: ARISH work with third-party service providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. When we share your information with third-party service providers, we require them to use your information on our behalf in accordance with our instructions and terms.
- Advertising partners: ARISH share information about you or your use of the Services with our advertisers and third party advertising partners. This means that we may give our advertisers information about the characteristics of our users, along with sharing certain identifiers and/or location information, however, ARISH do not specifically identify you by name or share your contact information. Third parties can use this data to deliver tailored advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you or to assess the effectiveness and reach of advertising campaigns.
- Analytics: ARISH use Google Analytics which collects information such as how often users visit our website, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to the website.
- Professional advisers: ARISH share your information with our professional advisers like lawyers where necessary, such as in connection with the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Although ARISH fine jewelry has taken all reasonable steps to protect Personal Data, users of the Site accept the inherent security risks on browsing and using the Internet, and shall not hold ARISH fine jewelry liable in the event of a breach of their Personal Data, unless such breach is caused by negligence on the part ARISH fine jewelry.
Personal Data retention period
ARISH fine jewelry may hold Personal Data for as long as is necessary to fulfill their contractual obligations with the person concerned, or until the person concerned revokes their consent for the processing of their personal data, and in all cases for a maximum of ten (10) years following the end of the contractual relationship or the last contact with the person concerned.
Consent of minors
Processing of the Personal Data of minors is legal, provided the minor is at least sixteen years of age ARISH fine jewelry decline all liability in the event of online registration by a minor aged under sixteen.
Rights of individuals supplying Personal Data
In accordance with applicable regulations, individuals supplying Personal Data have the following rights:
Right of access and rectification
You have the right to demand access to your Personal Data in our possession, and to obtain a copy or request the correction of any erroneous data.
Right to withdraw consent and the right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data by ARISH fine jewelry at any time. Exercising this right means you will no longer be able to benefit from the services provided by ARISH fine jewelry and for which collection of Personal Data is mandatory (e.g. after-sales, shipping, invoicing, etc.).
Right to data portability
Under certain conditions, you have the right to obtain the personal data you have supplied us with in a readable format, which you may then pass on to any organisation of your choosing, according to your needs.
Right to restrict processing
You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data where:
- you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, until we have taken sufficient steps to correct them or verify their accuracy;
- the processing is illegal but you do not want us to erase your data;
- we no longer require your personal data for processing purposes, but you require them for confirming, exercising or defending your rights in legal proceedings; or
- you object to the processing on legitimate grounds (see below), during checks to determine whether our legitimate purposes take precedence and justify continued processing.
Right to erasure
If you believe that your Personal Data have been collected without due reason, you can ask for them to be erased if at least one of the following situations applies to you:
- Your data are used for prospecting purposes without your consent;
- Your data are not or are no longer required for the reasons for which they were initially collected or processed;
- You withdraw your consent for the use of your data;
- Your data are processed illegally (e.g. publication of stolen data);
- Your data are collected when you were a minor through the information society (blog, forum, social network, website, etc.);
- Your data must be erased to satisfy a legal obligation;
- You object to the processing of your data and the data controller has no legitimate or overriding reason to refuse your request.
Personal Data controllers and processors
To exercise your rights or if you have any questions about the Privacy & Personal Data Protection Policy email us to: email@example.com
If you believe your Personal Data processing rights have been ignored or breached, you may also contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are having difficulty viewing or navigating the website, please email our Customer Service at email@example.com with the issue that you are having and we will work to resolve the issue.